1. Get from this book’s supporting Web site the code of DatabaseTest.java and DatabaseAccess.java.
2. Inspect the code to learn how you use SQL from within a Java application.
3. Run DatabaseTest.java with a few different values for indiv.
4. Make modifications to query a different table.
1. Add a few sculptors and a piece of sculpture to the CSV file. Also, decide how you will differentiate between a painting and a sculpture.
2. Add a method to ArtCollector.java to insert an artist and that person’s sculpture.
3. Run the revised program so that it adds both paintings and sculptures for various artists.
This page is part of the promotional and support material for Data Management (open edition) by Richard T. Watson